Driver Sign On BONUS
- After 30 days employment $1,000
- After 60 days employment $1,000
- After 90 days employment $1,000
To apply for a driving position, please complete our online application for employment.
To complete the online application, you will need the following information:
- Your Social Security Number
- Home address history for the past 3 years
- Current Drivers License number and driver license history for the past 3 years
- Employment history for the past 10 years
- History of traffic accidents, violations and/or convictions during the past 3 years (including DUI or reckless driving conviction or license suspension)
If you have any questions or encounter any errors during this process, please contact: Hugo Candeloro at 732-667-5261, ext. 118
- Start Pay: $.50/mile and $15/stop stops 1-6; $25/stop, stops 7 and up
- After 1 year anniversary: $.52/mile and $15/stop, stops 1-6; $25/stop, stops 7 and up
- After 2 year anniversary: $.53/mile and $15/stop, stops 1-6; $25/stop, stops 7 and up
- After 3 year anniversary: $.55/mile and $15/stop, stops 1-6; $25/stop, stops 7 and up
- After 5 year anniversary: $.57/mile and $15/stop, stops 1-6; $25/stop, stops 7 and up
- At time of hire: $21.50/hour
- At 1 year anniversary: $22.50/hour (or top company rate)
- Driver unload assist. $1.00 per 100 lbs – $30 minimum
DRIVER SAFTEY BONUS
The quarterly bonus of $250.00 will be paid out if the following guidelines are followed:
If ALL quarterly guidelines are met for the calendar year, a $1,250 bonus will be paid in place of the $250 4th quarter bonus.
- Must Attend all Mandatory Safety Meetings
- Paperwork to be complete and accurate
- Logs turned in no later than 13 days after the day it is completed
- All Pre-trip and Post-trip reports turned in for each day and/or trip
- No Equipment damages (tractor and/or trailer)
- Trailer cleaned when emptied
- No Violations included EZ Pass or Red light camera violations
- No Verified Motorist Complaints
- No Citations
- No CSA Violations or Warnings
- No Federal DOT Violations
- No Accidents chargeable to the Driver
- No Log Violations
- No Work Related Injuries
CSA BONUS (CLEAN ROADSIDE INSPECTION)
- Level I Inspection – This inspection includes examination of documents the driver is required to carry and a detailed vehicle inspection. (Clean Inspection $175.00)
- Level II Inspection – This is the Walk-around Driver/Vehicle Inspection. It includes an examination of the driver’s documents and vehicle inspection items that can be inspected without physically getting under the vehicle. (Clean Inspection $100.00)
- Level III Inspection – This is a Driver Only Inspection. It involves checking the documents and items related to the driver only. (Clean Inspection $50.00)
DRIVER REFERAL INCENTIVE
- $1,000 upon New Driver completion of 30 days employment
BENEFITS & ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION
- Major Medical & Prescription Drug offered through Cigna and available UPON HIRE!
- Dental/Vision – offered through Guardian and available after 90 days.
- Voluntary Short Term Disability – offered through Colonial and available after 90 days.
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance – offered through Guardian and available after 90 days.
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan – offered through American Funds available after 90 days.
- Pinnacle Freight Systems also provides $25,000.00 in life insurance at no cost to you.
- Paid Holidays – 7 Holidays per calendar year. Paid at the rate of 8 hours per day at your existing hourly rate.
- Paid Vacation – Vacations are paid at 50 hours per week at your existing hourly rate. Vacation begins to accrue with your first paycheck:
1 week after one year employment
2 weeks after two years’ employment
3 weeks after five years’ employment
4 weeks after ten years’ employment
Unused vacation can be rolled over to the following year (max. 20 days)
- Paid Personal Time – 3 days per year. Paid at the rate of 10 hours per day at your existing hourly rate. Eligible for personal days beginning January 1st AFTER your first full year of employment.
- Direct Deposit – available.
- 1 rider per trip with prior approval
- TV with direct TV Now hook up
- Planet fitness membership
- Sirius/XM Radio
Driver Eligibility Requirements:
- Minimum Age – 23 Years
- 2 years verifiable tractor trailer driving experience
- No more than (2) convictions for moving violations and/or preventable accidents within the past (3) years
- NO DWI or DUI in the last 7 years
- Current Class A CDL with HAZMAT and Tanker Endorsement (or willing to obtain Hazmat and Tanker upon hire – bonus withheld until endorsements secured).
- Must pass company paid DOT physical and drug screen
- Working cell phone