The Pinnacle team has a genuine appreciation for our owner-operators.
We partner with you to make your business a success.
Our compensation program includes:
- 75% of the Linehaul Revenue + 100% of the fuel surcharge if fuel surcharge is broken out on the rate confirmation.
- Company Issued EFS Card
- Registration, Plating, and 2290 Program
- Lease Purchase Program Available, Click here for more Info
- Weekly settlement via ACH direct deposit
Settlement Deductions are:
- Fuel Purchases
- Cash Advances
- Mandatory Workman’s Compensation Insurance
- IFTA Road and Fuel Tax deduction on a weekly basis
- Weekly Repair Escrow deduction
- Weekly Trailer Rentals available. You will be responsible for regular trailer maintenance, insurance and tires deducted weekly from you’re settlement. You will be responsible for any excess wear and tear on the unit.
- Registration Escrow deduction over 13 weeks for all registration, plating and vehicle heavy use taxes
- Trailer Recovery Escrow (refundable)
Some of the benefits of becoming an Owner Operator for Pinnacle Freight Systems:
- We pre-plan your week to eliminate downtime and unnecessary deadhead miles.
- Personal dispatch service. You work with the same dispatcher who understands your preferred lanes.
- We route you home for important family events and emergencies.
- Pinnacle is a private company who knows the value of our owner-operators. We welcome you into our terminal and treat you with respect as our partner.
“My reason for leasing on to Pinnacle is that it is a pleasure to work with an outstanding staff of people. They provide me with great miles and money. This is what trucking as an owner operator should be about in today’s industry.” – Waldemar Petraniwskyj
Contact Us About Driving for Pinnacle Trucking LLC
We would like to talk to you about joining Pinnacle Freight Systems. Please contact Shawn Gillespie at 732-667-5261, ext 104, apply online using the link at the top of the page, or download the forms using the link at the bottom of the page and email them to SGillespie@Pinnacletruck.com