Pinnacle Freight Systems is an asset based transportation provider offering full truckload and less than truckload service throughout the United States and Canada. Through a network of company trucks, agencies, and contracted carriers, we provide solutions for shippers needing truckload capacity, temperature control, hazmat, and expedited transport.
We are looking for Sales Agents and Independent Agents with solid customer connections.
We can show you how you can use your transportation experience to build the next phase of your career with unlimited earning potential. All you need is the desire to be successful.
Independent Freight Agents run their own business, set their own pricing, and are supported by the corporate office located in Florence, New Jersey. Agents operate under the Pinnacle Authority and are covered by our insurance. Your responsibility ends when the load is in DELIVERED status and the carrier has provided us with a proof of delivery. The corporate office invoices the customer and pays the carrier.
We currently have seven agents with offices in Missouri, Michigan, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, and Oregon. Our goal is to add 10 additional offices throughout the United States with target zones that include Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, Iowa, Minnesota, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, and Texas.
If you have the ability to provide solutions by arranging freight transportation, we would like to discuss with you the opportunity to build your agency on our profitable and solid foundation. There is no investment needed and your agency can be operational in as little as a week.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM ALL THE OTHER AGENT OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE?
- We have a well-defined strategic approach for the growth of our agent network. You will never be one of thousands or even hundreds of agents competing for the same customers with other Pinnacle agents in your geographic region.
- We understand what it is like to be a carrier, first-hand, because we operate Pinnacle Trucking, LLC. This gives us the flexibility to offer solutions when problems arise with outside carriers that other non-asset brokers cannot. You have assets behind you, with daily visibility of where our trucks are, and the ability to offer these assets to your customers who are looking for capacity.
- When you need to add a new carrier to the Pinnacle Freight network, the process is completely paperless. Our agents are not saddled with collecting countless paperwork or entering carrier data. They simply extend an email invitation to the carrier and the carrier completes the process online. If a problem arises, the carrier is directed to the customer service center who offer assistance in both English and Spanish. They can also help the carrier complete the process the old fashion way if they do not have access to a computer.
- The most SIGNIFICANT difference is the personal support you can count on as a Pinnacle Agent. Linda Adams is responsible for Agent Development. She was one of the founders of a 300 million dollar transportation company and held the position of Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing. Michael Ravallo is the owner and CEO of PInnacle Freight Systems. Both Linda and Mike are hands-on and make themselves available every step of the way as you grow your business.
If you are not interested in building your own business, talk to us about our Sales Agent opportunities. We are seeking sales professionals with truckload business that can be moved on our network of company trucks and contracted carriers. These individuals handle the sales end of the transaction only and are supported by our team of trained dispatchers and agent network.
Pinnacle Freight Systems is an entrepreneurial-minded, growing company. We are TIA-Transportation Intermediaries Association performance certified and proud to celebrate 20 years in business. We were named one of the NJ Fastest Growing businesses in 2013 and 2014 and one of the top 5000 companies in the United States by Inc 5000 in 2014.
Ready to Get Started?
If you are ready to get started or would like some additional information, please contact Linda Adams at 732-667-5261 ext 120 or email her at email@example.com
If you would like to complete the Sales Agent Information Request Form below, we will keep the information provided in the strictest of confidence.
The Tool Box
- Pinnacle Freight Systems has a reputation for treating their carriers fairly and paying them on time. Our payment terms are 30 days from the date we receive the carrier invoice and proof of delivery. We also offer our carriers a quick pay option. For a 3% reduction in payment amount, the carrier payment will be deposited into the carriers account in two business days.
- Your commission payments are processed weekly on shipments released for billing the previous week and deposited directly into your account each Friday. You receive a commission report the preceding Monday detailing the shipment activity.
- Our corporate office supports our agents by providing these primary services: accounts receivable and cash management, accounts payable, regulatory compliance, and risk management and insurance.
- Complete and paperless carrier on-boarding process handled by Carrierwatch/DAT. As the Independent Agent, you simply direct your carrier to the Carrierwatch Link to complete our carrier onboarding process.
- We have assets! One of your carrier options is Pinnacle Trucking, LLC.
- Utilize the benefits of our active, vetted, and monitored carrier base that includes less than truckload, truckload, dry van, temperature control, hazmat, and expedited partners.
- Training – we will spend the time needed to work with you and provide a working understanding of our system and processes.
- On-going training and support is available through a single point of contact dedicated to Independent Agent growth and success. This key point of contact will be there to navigate you through any future questions or problems.
- A third level of support is provided by our experienced corporate staff who are on hand to help streamline your business, offer expertise, and increase your sales and bottom line.
- E-Marketing materials are available to help you secure new customers.
- Operational dispatch software
- Phone system options available
- Pinnacle Freight System website with customer portal functionality. The website can be an integral part of your sales effort by utilizing the quote and ship option, bill of lading creation, and tracking and tracing functionality. You can also access many downloadable forms and certifications. We keep the NEWS section updated highlighting our advances and achievements.
- Pinnacle Freight System email account.